Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated system which interacts with callers, gathers information based on the callers’ input, and routes calls to the appropriate recipient. Our IVR leverages computer telephony integration (CTI) to hand off a call to a live person who can then view data directly related to the caller.
Our IVR can help reduce costs by enabling your customers to self-serve for activities such as checking an account balance or paying an invoice. This means your agents are freed up to focus on more complex customer communications. If a customer’s objective extends beyond the dynamic menu, the IVR can quickly lead the caller to the most relevant agent available.
Our IVR is easy to setup and manage. Key features include:
- Graphical IVR Design Tool – This web-based drag and drop tool is specially designed to make setting up call-flows and managing IVR settings simple and easy for the non-programmer.
- CRM Integration – CRM integration helps agents personalize and better resolve customer calls using CTI screen pops. With integration for Salesforce and most CRM platforms, the caller information your agent needs becomes available on their screen in real-time as the call comes in.
- IVR Data & Call Info – Compiles call statistics on a queue by queue basis including:
- Total calls queued
- Calls handled
- Calls abandoned
- Wrap times
It can also receive identifying data entered into the IVR by the caller (such as account number) and associates that data with the call.
- Outbound IVR Notification – Automated outbound IVR callouts can connect callers to a queue to speak to an agent at a scheduled time that works for the caller.
- Multi-Lingual Support – IVR includes multi-lingual support without the need for additional setup. Instead of setting up three individual call flows for Spanish, French, and English, one call flow can support it all.
Our omni-channel contact center can group agents into teams within each queue. This allows the automated distribution to route incoming customer interactions to an agent with the optimal combination of idle time and appropriate skills, while also factoring in customer priority.
Key omni-channel features:
- Intelligent Routing – Customers are routed to the right agents quickly. Customers are led through the process, whether they’re calling in through the IVR menu or they reach out via chat. We use a skills-based group routing system to send customers to the agent with the highest relevancy and longest idle time. This provides a higher likelihood that customers will interact with an agent with expertise pertaining to their problem.
- Channel Integration – If you’re looking to add chats and emails to your voice channels, you’ve come to the right place. Our omni-channel queue helps agents navigate customer interactions coming from a chat-box embedded on a website, social media platforms, IVR, and email. The universal queue streamlines the multi-channel customer experience and provides a clear picture of customer interactions by volume, duration, and channel.
- Improved Agent Productivity – Blending interaction channels means your agents are never idle. When inbound calls are low, chats can be assigned efficiently, or outbound calls can be automatically generated for a specific campaign. When inbound calls pick up again, the dialer dynamically slows the number of outgoing calls to meet the inbound demand.
- Consistent Service Experience – If a caller doesn’t get an answer the first time, they can request the same agent upon callback. This provides a streamlined and more personalized experience for callers. The automatic callback feature connects to a relevant and available agent prior to calling outbound to the initial caller, cutting down on caller frustrations when wait times are long or issues can’t be resolved through self-serve IVR functions.
- Business Intelligence – Using a diverse group of data points, omni-channel interaction metrics provide an in-depth look into what went right and what could have gone better during customer interactions.
- User-Friendly – Our user interface is specifically designed for easy setup and navigation, even for non-programmers. Create virtually any routing scenario in a few minutes with drag and drop icons. The easy-to-use interface means on-the-fly changes can be immediately deployed so you can stay flexible.
Sometimes following up with customers after a call or proactively reaching out can be just as crucial as promptly dealing with inbound interaction. Our dynamic notification feature allows you to send outbound voice, SMS/text, and email notifications so you can contact your customers using their preferred method of communication – or choose the most appropriate and effective one.
Whether you use outbound notification for upselling, appointment scheduling, customer care surveys, or collections, dynamic notification capabilities can be leveraged to deliver best-in-class results within any industry.
- Key Features
- Voice, SMS/text and email capable
- Easy-to-use, customizable campaigns
- Buildable library of notification templates
- Appointment reminders with option to confirm
- Alert Notifications
- Tightly integrated contact center
- Vertical-Play Positioning Opportunities
- Healthcare: Appointment reminders
- Retail: Deliveries, surveys, promotions
- Real Estate: Open houses, visits
- Hospitality: Reservation reminders
- Education: Emergency and weather
- Banking: Account info and payments
Agent Scheduling and Management
Running a call center isn’t always easy. Managers must not only ensure that agents’ staffing and schedule adherence is sufficient to handle peak volume but also ensure the quality of the service they deliver. Our contact center solution will provide your staff with the tools they need to meet and exceed your customer interaction objectives.
From scheduling and monitoring to quality scoring and coaching, we offer a suite of built-in tools to evaluate and help improve agent performance.
- Built-in Schedule Manager
- Integrate agent schedules and breaks
- Manage events, vacations, and shift trades
- Monitor schedule adherence in real-time
- Generate reports to track conformance
- Integration with advanced forecasting solutions
- Integrated Quality Assurance Tools
- Call recording and screen recording capabilities
- Live monitor, whisper, barge-in features
- Visibility into agent chat logs
- Integration of custom evaluation grids
- Agent evaluation notifications for coaching
- Reporting and Performance Analysis
- Real-time display with threshold alerts
- Real-time dashboards
- Detailed queue and agent statistics
- Scheduled reports
- Customizable report options